Read this blog, if you wish to log in to your Asus router dashboard. Asus router dashboard contains router settings, which helps in managing the Asus router working. When users initially setup their Asus router, they had to go through the Asus Router Login page, which paves the way to router advanced and Basic settings. From there, you can decide which options you wish to enable in your Asus router, as per your preference. Or to access the Asus login page, users need detailed information about the router IP address and web address. It is because, this information’s, authenticate actual user authorization & secure your home network from other users. So, in this blog, our motive is to educate you regarding the Asus router login default details. With this, you become able to setup Asus router effectively, in the future. So, without any further delay let’s start and learn how to access the Asus router web-based setup page.
How to Access Asus Router Web-Based Setup Page?
- Initially, by the use of an Ethernet Cable, connect your Asus Router LAN port to your Computer LAN port.
- Next, launch a web browser on your device, either a computer or Smartphone.
- Type the Asus router default IP address, into the browser address bar.
- In case, Asus router default IP address 192.168.1.1, doesn’t work, try using the default web address.
- Asus router also has a default web address, http://router.asus.com. For the Asus router login, the web address http://router.asus.com gets used.
- As soon as, you see the Asus router login window, pop-up on the computer screen, input Asus login default credentials.
- Enter Admin for both the options, in case you have not customized Asus router login (default credentials) details.
- Keep in mind, the username & password, you using here are not SSID and password. They are not the SSID and password, which you can use to connect your Asus router wirelessly.
- Once you successfully access the Asus router login window, you can start configuring your router for further router settings.
What If You Can’t Access The Asus Router Login Page?
It can happen to you also, even if you accessed many times, the login window of your Asus router. Our below-given steps can help you in this situation. So, go through the steps, and troubleshoot Asus router login issue.
- Try to connect your PC to the router, by making use of an Ethernet Cable.
- Next, set your adapter to get IP address automatically. For this, Click On the Start button, next Click on the Control Panel.
- Now, hit the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Afterward, click the option Change adapter settings
To know further troubleshooting tips on Asus router login issues, call us at our toll-free number. We are actually the router experts, who are helping router users for many years. You can also take benefit from our expert’s advice. You can contact us at our toll-free number & live chat support window. So, get connected with us today, & resolve Asus router login issues.